Friday, September 23, 2011

Things that inspre me: Sex and the City

This is even more cliche and generic than my post about Jackie O having inspiring style. Oodles of ladies were inspired by the gals/fashion/lifestyles of the characters in Sex and the City. I've always thought it was funny that Sarah Jessica Parker kind of became a fashion icon after the show, when really, it seems that the show's stylist(s) should be the ones who received recognition. Anywho- -I spent many-a-night as a single gal drinking wine, cooking a meal-for-one and playing Sex and the City on my laptop in my old one-bedroom apartment. We all have favorite outfits, favorite episodes, there's really something for everyone in that show. This show is very nostalgic for me, and as such, I thought I should pay homage. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment