Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Lookbook!

Lookbook has been feeding me more than the other blogs lately. Clearly fashion bloggers are creative and interested in fashion, but I think some of the other bloggers must just get bored or burnt out being SO passionate in such an exclusive way. I certainly can't focus all of my attention on one thing for years (I wish I had that kind of Howard Hughes maniacal passion/obsession). Many of the fashion blogs tend to wane over time, which is disappointing when you find one that you are loving and it ceases to be updated regularly. In any event, I sift through Lookbook pretty regularly, and these represent that next compilation of images I find interesting and pretty to look at.

Her hair...it's decidedly dressing up casual



Yes to everything



This rekindles my love affair with acid wash. For a while the hipsters had ruined it for me.



This chick from Madrid is my fave on Lookbook.....it's probably bordering on a crush at this point.



I'll bet that she and I put an outfit together in the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment